Jacobs & Jacobs attorneys answer some frequently asked questions about the legal process and working with the firm.
Auto Accidents, Medical Malpractice, Personal Injuries:
- "When should you contact a lawyer?"
- "What types of results do you achieve?"
- "Is there an initial cost to work with Jacobs & Jacobs?"
- "How do you make sure I have enough money for my injuries?"
- "What's the best way to deal with insurance companies?"
- "What should I do after an auto accident?"
- "How can I receive the highest compensation for my injuries?"
- "Minor" Automobile Accidents Can Have Major Health Consequences
- "Do I need an attorney for my work-related accident?"
- "What types of claims are eligible for workers' compensation coverage?"
- "Does filing a claim affect your job?"
- "Can you get a lump sum benefit as a settlement to a workers' compensation case?"
- "Can you hire a workers' compensation attorney years after an injury?"
Choosing a Law Firm:
- "What are the advantages of a family law firm?"
- "When do I need a lawyer?"
- "When should a case be settled?"