Why You Need a Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyer
If you have been hurt in a motor vehicle accident, you want to recover from your injuries as quickly as possible and get your life back on track. But before you make any decisions about your case, you should talk to a lawyer at Jacobs & Jacobs in a free, no-obligation consultation.
At some point after your accident, it’s likely that you will be contacted by the other driver's insurance company. It's critical to be very careful about what type of information you provide. If you have a lawyer on your side, you should have the attorney handle this call. Without an attorney at your side, you could make a hasty mistake that will limit the amount you can recover.
Jacobs & Jacobs attorneys will work to make sure you understand your claim. We want you to have the information you need to make informed decisions about your case. We have investigators who thoroughly review the evidence and develop your claim to pursue the compensation you need for your injuries.
Jacobs & Jacobs handles all types of motor vehicle accident cases, including :
- Car accidents: This is the most common type of motor vehicle accident. We are experienced at investigating the causes of our clients' car crashes so that we can pursue full compensation for your injuries.
- Truck accidents: There are many causes of truck accidents, ranging from truck driver fatigue to overloaded cargo. We will determine the cause of the truck accident and help you hold all the negligent parties accountable for your injuries.
- Motorcycle accidents: Many drivers fail to see motorcycles on the road. As a result, many motorcyclists suffer serious injuries in accidents with other vehicles. We have the experience to help you receive the monetary results you deserve.
- Boating accidents: We represent clients who have been injured on the water, whether by a speedboat, Jet Ski, or other recreational vehicle.
- Pedestrian or biking accidents: Pedestrians and bicyclists have rights on the road, and we can help enforce those rights if you have been injured after an accident with a vehicle.
- Railroad accidents: While not as common as car accidents, railroad accidents can result in serious damage and lasting injuries.
- Bus accidents: We represent clients who have been injured on city buses and private coaches.
Contact Us Today
Please call 203-777-2300 or e-mail our law office to contact a professional who can help with your motor vehicle injury issues. If you cannot come to the office, we will come to your hospital room or home. We want to help you and your family achieve the results you deserve.