Our clients know that when their lawyer is in court, or out of the office for any other reason, they can always reach their paralegal, who will keep them informed of the progress of their case and help them through a variety of issues that come up in injury cases.
Jacobs & Jacobs legal assistants help you and your lawyer get the best possible result by:
- Obtaining copies of all medical records, bills, and lost wage information that your lawyer will need to get you a fair and timely settlement in your case
- Helping you fill out insurance forms and working with your medical or auto insurance company to make sure that your bills are promptly paid
- Helping with issues that come up in motor vehicle cases, such as getting the other driver’s insurance company to provide a rental car for you, or setting up appraisals to make sure you get your check for the damage to or loss of your car as soon as possible
- Providing support for your lawyer when the case is in suit and making sure that the other lawyer has everything he or she needs to evaluate and attempt to settle your case
- Coordinating dates for depositions, court appearances, and other scheduling issues that arise if your case goes into litigation
Legal assistants at Jacobs & Jacobs include:
- Ivy R. Askew
- Diana T. Campbell
- Susan M. Guckert
- Kathy Lemonas
- Elizabeth Weber
Jacobs & Jacobs legal assistants have the experience to understand what you are going through and are there to help you in any way – whether that involves calling creditors and asking them to be patient, or simply lending a sympathetic ear when you need one.
You are welcome to call us at 866-668-7179 or e-mail us to talk with one of our legal assistants about your case. We are here to listen to your story, work with you, and fight for your compensation.