At Jacobs & Jacobs, we have a nurse consultant on staff, and we know where to find the right medical experts for a particular case — no matter where they are in the country. We also have extensive trial experience. Using day-in-the-life videos along with other techniques, we help jurors understand complex medical information and the results of any medical malpractice injury.
- Birth injuries: Did a doctor’s mistake cause life-changing injuries to your child?
- Failures to diagnose: Did a failure to diagnose cancer or another illness change the outcome of the illness?
- Hospital errors: Did a hospital’s negligence or nurse malpractice in staffing or care cause injury to a loved one?
- Medication errors: Did a doctor, hospital, or pharmacy give the wrong drug that caused harm to a family member?
- Nurse malpractice: Did a nurse fail to provide adequate care that resulted in harm or injury?
- Nursing home negligence: Did a nursing home’s negligence cause unnecessary injury and loss of dignity for a vulnerable elderly relative?
- Postoperative care malpractice: Did medical professional fail to provide adequate care during recovery from an operation?
- Surgical errors: Did a surgeon’s mistake cause nerve damage? Was the surgery done with the right skill? Was the surgery necessary?
- Untreated infections: Could an infection acquired during surgery or treatment have been avoided?
If you or a loved one was the victim of medical malpractice, talk to an experienced medical malpractice lawyer at Jacobs & Jacobs about your situation. We can help you determine what actions to take.
You are welcome to call 866-668-7179 or e-mail our law firm to talk about your medical malpractice injuries or a loved one’s wrongful death. If you cannot come to the office, we will come to your hospital room or home. We want to help you and your family through this.