- Medical treatment: Are you receiving the medical care you need? If you do not have medical insurance, we can help you find a doctor who is willing to wait for payment until after a settlement or verdict. It is essential that you have the right medical care.
- Insurance claim: Your attorney at Jacobs & Jacobs will handle all communications with the insurance company. It is in their best interests to limit your settlement as much as possible. With our extensive experience, we know the value of your claim. If your injuries are serious, we make sure the insurance company is aware so that they put an appropriate amount in reserve for the settlement.
- Treatment information: Your legal team will stay informed about the progress of your medical treatment and keep the insurance company informed of any changes that could affect compensation.
- Property damage: Dealing with property damage can be frustrating — especially when you are in pain from a car accident injury. Our law firm can help you, without additional charge.
- Financial pressures: The bills keep coming even after a car accident. You may have additional expenses and you may be losing wages because you can’t work. We have helped our clients deal with creditors and even hold off foreclosure.
- Uninsured motorist coverage: If you are injured by an uninsured or underinsured motorist, you have the right to recover damages from your own policy, without affecting your premiums. Know your personal injury rights. Contact a lawyer.
In every case involving car accidents at Jacobs & Jacobs, we assign a lawyer and a paralegal so that you can communicate with someone who knows your case and can answer your questions. Your car accident may involve one or more of these issues:
- Dram Shop Inquiries
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Head-On Collisions
- Minor Impact Accidents
- Passenger Injuries
- Property Damage
- Rear-End Collisions
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists
You are welcome to call 866-668-7179 or e-mail our law firm to talk about your injuries in in auto crash or a loved one’s wrongful death in a fatal accident. If you cannot come to the office, we will come to your hospital room or home. We want to help you and your family through this.