These articles will help you understand the risks, hazards, and developments related to a variety of personal injury and medical malpractice issues.
- Connecticut Nursing Home Suit Shows Dangers of Arbitration Agreements
- Preventing Elder Abuse Takes Recognition and Communication
- Medical Negligence Mediation: Where Are the Doctors?
- Patient Safety and Reducing Medical Errors
- Increase in C-Sections Raises Concerns About Risk
- ADHD Increases the Risk of Injuries in Children, Study Finds
- Is Your Child’s Playground Safe?
- Accidents a Common Cause of Traumatic Brain Injury
- Sports-Related Injuries A Risk At School
- Athletes and Others Are Discovering the Dangers of Concussions
- Groton Boy Recovering from Pennsylvania Pit Bull Attack
- The Current State of Connecticut Municipal Liability
Motor Vehicle Accidents:
- Passengers Injured in One-Car Crashes Have Rights
- Motorcycles Safer than ATVs in Off-Road Accidents
- Crackdown On Truckers Violating Hours of Service Rules
- STANDUP for Teen Driver Safety
- School Bus Safety Tips For Parents And Children
- Who Is Responsible When Our Kids Board the School Bus?