Why You Need a Medical Malpractice Lawyer
Even when mistakes are made or negligence occurs in the treatment of a patient, medical providers and their insurers may take great measures to avoid liability. To win a medical malpractice case, you need a legal team on your side. Jacobs & Jacobs has the knowledge, experience, and financial resources to take on your case and help you get the compensation you need and deserve. When you have suffered at the hands of medical providers, you need Jacobs & Jacobs to represent your interests.
Jacobs & Jacobs has the medical understanding and legal experience to handle any form of medical malpractice case. We have a nurse consultant on staff, and we seek out the medical experts we need to fight for you, no matter where those experts work.
Our attorneys have extensive medical malpractice trial experience. Using day-in-the-life videos along with other techniques, we help jurors understand complex medical information and the results of any medical malpractice injury. Our team makes sure that the jury understands the vital questions in the case, and we provide the evidence to help a jury give you the result you deserve.
Jacobs & Jacobs handles all types of medical malpractice cases, including those involving:
- Birth injuries: Did a doctor's mistake cause life-changing injuries to your child, such as Erb's palsy or cerebral palsy?
- Failures to diagnose: Did a failure to diagnose cancer or another illness change the outcome of the illness?
- Hospital errors: Did a hospital's negligence or nurse malpractice in staffing or care cause injury to a loved one?
- Medication errors: Did a doctor, hospital or pharmacy give the wrong drug that caused harm to a family member?
- Nurse malpractice: Did a nurse fail to provide adequate care that resulted in harm or injury?
- Nursing home negligence: Did a nursing home's negligence cause unnecessary injury and loss of dignity for a vulnerable elderly relative?
- Postoperative care malpractice: Did a medical professional fail to provide adequate care during recovery from an operation?
- Surgical errors: Did a surgeon's mistake cause nerve damage? Was the surgery done with the right skill? Was the surgery necessary?
- Untreated infections: Could an infection acquired during surgery or treatment have been avoided?
Contact Us Today
If you or a loved one has been hurt or even killed as a result of medical negligence, please contact our firm. We understand the pain you are suffering and stand ready to help. Call a medical malpractice lawyer at Jacobs & Jacobs at 203-777-2300 for a free consultation. We will help you and your family get the results you deserve.