Richard Jacobs is of counsel to Jacobs & Jacobs, and he maintains an active practice at the firm.
Richard joined his father, Israel Jacobs, and two brothers in the law firm of Jacobs, Jacobs & Jacobs in 1957. From 1967 to 2011, Richard was a partner in successor law firms. His career in the law has been devoted to trial work and the appeals that stem from it. He practices in the fields of personal injury, worker’s compensation, professional malpractice, and criminal law.
Honors and Awards
- Special President’s Award, New Haven County Bar Association, 2010 – Present
- Award for Support, Equal Access to Justice, New Haven Legal Assistance Association, 2011 – Present
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Connecticut Bar Association, Member, Section Chairman, 1986 – 1990
- New Haven County Bar Association, 1957 – Present
- American Association for Justice, 1957 – Present