A car accident can turn your world upside down. You have to handle your medical care and bills and well as repair or replace your car. The consequences of a car accident are difficult to face alone.
Jacobs & Jacobs helps you every step of the way. We deal with the insurance companies involved to help you receive the compensation you need and deserve. We also help you handle the medical aspects of your accident.
As soon after the accident as possible, you should call Jacobs & Jacobs at 203-777-2300. We understand the frustration you are going through and we want to help.
How Jacobs & Jacobs Handles Car Accident Cases
Our attorneys will give your car accident case the attention it deserves. We handle all elements of a car accident case, which may include:
- Drunk driving accidents
- Distracted driving or cell phone use
- Head-on or rear-end collisions
- Injuries to passengers
- Accidents at intersections and on the highway
Car accidents can create many problems that require legal assistance. Jacobs & Jacobs can help you with:
- Medical treatment: If you do not have medical insurance, we can help you find a doctor who is willing to wait for payment until after a settlement or verdict. It is essential that you have the right medical care.
- Insurance claim: Your attorney at Jacobs & Jacobs will handle all communications with the insurance company. With our extensive experience, we know the value of your claim. If your injuries are serious, we make sure the insurance company puts an appropriate amount in reserve for the settlement.
- Treatment information: Your legal team will stay informed about the progress of your medical treatment and keep the insurance company informed of any changes that could affect compensation.
- Property damage: Dealing with property damage can be frustrating, especially when you are in pain from a car accident injury. Our law firm can help you if there has been property damage in your car accident, without additional charge.
- Financial pressures: The bills keep coming even after a car accident. You may have additional expenses, and you may be losing wages because you can't work. We have helped our clients deal with creditors and even hold off foreclosure.
- Uninsured motorist coverage: If you are injured by an uninsured or underinsured driver, you have the right to recover damages from your own policy without affecting your premiums. An attorney from Jacobs & Jacobs can help you navigate this complexity that might be part of your car accident.
In every case involving car accidents at Jacobs & Jacobs, we assign a lawyer and a paralegal so that you can communicate with someone who knows your case and can answer your questions. Call us at 203-777-2300 as soon as possible if you or a loved one have been involved in a car accident.