Allison has been with the Jacobs & Jacobs team since 2013 following her graduation with honors from Quinnipiac University School of Law. She also earned a Certificate of Concentration with honors in Health Law. She has been recognized as one of the “Rising Stars” and “New Leaders in the Law” in statewide rankings by Super Lawyers and the Connecticut Law Tribune.
Allison began her legal experience with an undergraduate internship at the New York State Division of Human Rights, working with victims of discrimination. She continued her public interest work with an internship at New Haven Legal Assistance, working in the Child and Youth Advocacy Project with children who were victims of abuse and neglect.
Before joining Jacobs & Jacobs, Allison served as a Temporary Assistant Clerk in Family Matters at the Superior Court in New Haven for the Honorable James G. Kenefick, Jr.
Allison’s unique experiences ranging from visual arts and marketing, public service law, family law, and health and injury law, have made her a passionate, well-rounded, and creative advocate.
Honors and Awards
- Connecticut Law Tribune “New Leaders in the Law,” 2021
- Super Lawyer “Rising Star,” 2020-2021
- Executive Committee member, New Haven County Bar Association, 2017-present
- Co-founder and co-chair of New Haven County Bar Association LGBTQ Committee, 2015-2018
- Phi Delta Phi Honor Society
- Health Law Concentration Certificate from Quinnipiac University School of Law, 2013
- Oaklawn Scholarship for academic performance from Quinnipiac University School of Law, 2012
- Distinguished Scholar Award for Food and Drug Law from Quinnipiac University School of Law, 2012
- Distinguished Scholar Award for Environmental Law from Quinnipiac University School of Law, 2011
- Daniel J. Murphy II Memorial Award for Creativity from Alfred University, 2004