Why You Need a Personal Injury Lawyer
A personal injury caused by another party can come from a variety of sources, including: a fall because there was a hazardous condition at a store, a vicious dog bite, a product that causes illness or harm, plus many other causes. Personal injuries can be quite serious and sometimes even result in death.
You should be represented by an attorney to hold the responsible parties accountable and obtain the compensation you need and deserve. Jacobs & Jacobs has been representing people with personal injury claims for nearly 100 years and has achieved strong results for our clients. We have the resources to investigate your issues thoroughly and build a case for you.
Our firm handles all forms of personal injury, including:
- Catastrophic injury: The negligence of another person or company can cause your life to change in an instant when an accident results in a serious injury. Any injury to the brain, bone, nerves, spinal cord, ligaments, or joints can change your mobility forever. We provide the compensation you need to make the fullest recovery possible and live with any injuries that remain.
- Child injuries: An injury to a child is every parent's worst nightmare. We fight on behalf of your child to recover the damages needed to ensure that he or she receives the best treatment possible.
- Premises liability: A trip to the store can suddenly result in excruciating and lasting pain due to a slip and fall accident. It is the responsibility of property owners and managers to ensure that stores, apartments, venues, and other locations are safe for those visiting and shopping. When they are negligent, they must be held accountable.
- Product liability: Our attorneys fight companies and manufacturers that failed to catch critical design, manufacturing, and maintenance errors in their products. These can pose a dangerous threat to consumers, potentially resulting in severe injuries or even death.
- Wrongful death: If you have lost a loved one due to another's negligence, we stand ready to fight for justice for your loved one and closure for you. These can be difficult cases, requiring skill and experience. We see the case through, carrying the legal load for you and your family.
- Animal attacks: A dog bite or animal attack can leave permanent scars and other serious injuries. If a child has been attacked, the injuries can have a lasting impact. We help hold the owners accountable for the injuries their pets have caused.
Contact Us Today
If you or a family member have been hurt, we can help. Contact an attorney at Jacobs & Jacobs at 203-777-2300 or online to arrange a free consultation to discuss the injury with our lawyers.